V i l l a K a m i U b u d
Terms & Conditions
- Payment can be made by Paypal, Bank transfers and cash (cash only can be accepted for customers who are already in Bali). We do not use third party services such as online payment due to customer security reason.
- Please check with your Bank for the approximate time of transfers. We will only confirm the booking when the deposit is cleared by sending you a confirmation email and receipt declaring deposit has been received and it will show the amount of balance that needs to be paid in time advised. If you did not receive a confirmation email in 7 working days since the deposit has been made please contact us.
- 50% deposit is required to secure the booking and balance due 30 days prior arrival.
- For security reasons payment details such as Bank account details or paypal details will be advised when transaction will be made.
(payment fees will be added on top of payment such as paypal process fee or Bank transfers fee).
- All cancellations must be made via a written notification or email
- All cancellations and administrative charges will be deducted from the total deposit/full payment amount that you have paid to compensate for the loss of other potential bookings:
- 30% of full amount will be charged for cancellation made 30 days or more prior to check in date.
- 80% of full amount will be charged for cancellation within 30 days but not less than 2 weeks prior to check in date.
- 100% of full amount will be charged for cancellation within 14 days prior to check in date.
- Amendments are subject to the availability and only accepted up to 20 days before check in date.
We will not take any responsibility of any loss/damage of guest belongings, sickness or injury that occurred during the stay at Villa Kami.
- Guests are responsible for any losses and damages to the property and will be charged accordingly.
- Additional charges will be added for guests who exceed the number of persons stated in the reservation form.
- An extra bed can be arranged on your request with an additional fee.
- Please report if you wish to invite foreigner to the villa (for security reason their ID card could be required).
Check in and check out:
- Check-in time is at 2-3 pm or early check-in can be arranged if the accommodation is vacant.
- Check-out time is at 10 -10.30 am or late check out can be arranged.
- A photocopy of your passport will be needed to register your details at police station.
- We strongly recommend for guests to protect/cover themselves with travel insurance.
- First aid kit
Note: Villa kami reserves all rights to modify or make any changes of terms & conditions without further notice. Once the guest makes a booking these terms & conditions automatically apply on the agreement.